Lash Lift & Tint and Lash Extension Services are Temporarily Suspended
Elleebana Lash Lift & Tint
A lash lift is the safe and easy way to temporarily curl or straighten lashes. This service highlights your natural beauty. Lash lifts and tints are a fantastic option for everyone who is interested in dark, luscious, and beautifully curled lashes with low-maintenance and minimal commitment.
What makes Elleebana better?
• Faster application techniques saving you time – 20 minute treatment!
• Allows for perfect positioning of eyelashes, giving you better results
• More comfortable than others
• Makes natural eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
• Allows for straightening or lifting of eyelashes
• Superior formulation with conditioning and nourishing
• Fast processing formulation, and formaldehyde-free
• Minimal after care required! Swim, shower and play with no fuss!
• Suitable for short or long eyelashes
Xtreme Lash Extensions
Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are natural-looking, synthetic eyelashes applied one by one to each individual natural lash.
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions were developed to mimic your natural lashes; its design features a tapered tip with a thicker base to resemble the look and feel of a natural lash. The luxurious natural look of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is achieved by a meticulous and artful application of synthetic lashes, all applied one by one to your natural lash by a certified Xtreme Lashes® Lash Stylist.
You can expect your initial eyelash extensions procedure to be scheduled for up to 3 hours. This time allows you to rest and be pampered as your Xtreme Lashes® Lash Stylist transforms your lashes to the customized lash look you have selected. With Xtreme Lashes’ diverse inventory of over 600 individual styles of eyelash extensions, you and your stylist can design a tailored look to complement your natural beauty.
Important Disclosure Information
Lash Guests are required to sign a release waiver, consenting to services. Lash condition will determine if they are suitable for the procedure. Some guests many not qualify.
Additionally, lash guests are required to:
- fully disclose all medical conditions related to this procedure, including but not limited to those listed.
- fully disclose any prior treatments, therapies, serums or conditions that could affect the outcome of this procedure, recognizing that they may be disqualified or that desired outcome of the procedure could be affected.
- Guests accept risks associated with lash services including the Ellebana Lash Lift and Xtreme Lashes and that, skin or eye irritation, eye pain, eye itching, discomfort or swelling could occur. There is also the chance of under curling, over curling or damage to the natural lashes.
- Guests agree that if they experience any of these issues with lashes that they are solely responsible to consult a physician at their expense.
- Guests agree to follow the care instructions for enhanced lashes.
- Guests understand there is no guarantee as to how long lashes will remain curled.
- Guests agree that lashes must not be exposed to water, steam or mascara for 24 hours after the service is performed.
- Guests will need to keep eyes closed for thirty to forty minutes, lying in a reclined position and need to consider if any medical condition might be aggravated by lying still for this period of time; if so they will not be able to have the procedure.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present.