SAFELY AT YOUR SERVICE
We are open for salon and spa services with newly implemented safety protocols, and some services paused or revised to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
Please review all of the information below prior to your service as many things will be different, temporarily, with enhanced safety as our priority.
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A SERVICE, ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO:
- wear a face mask
- comply with social distancing guidelines
- sanitize hands upon arrival and throughout the service
- have a touch-less temperature scan
- sign the release and answer health related questions below (guests under 18 will require a parent or guardian signature)
YOU WILL NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- your answer to any of the health statements is YES
- you present with visible symptoms or a fever of 100.4°F or higher
- you refuse to wear a mask, follow social distancing or sign the release
- if you are ill, you will be required to reschedule 14 days from the last day of a fever
COVID RELATED HEALTH CHECK FOR GUESTS
- You have or have had within the past 14 days ANY symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, general malaise, muscle aches, loss of sense of smell or taste, diarrhea, nausea or feel unwell or have a runny/stuffy nose, sore throat or are sneezing.
- Within the past 14 days you have been caring for, or living with, someone diagnosed with COVID 19 or symptoms of COVID 19
- Within the past 14 days you have been advised to home quarantine because of an exposure to COVID-19
- YES /NO
NEW WAYS TO CARE FOR YOU
A new greeting. You’ll be greeted in a way that avoids contact – we will be refraining from hugs and handshakes
We will greet you to begin our new entry procedure and share safety protocols Now more than ever, we ask that you arrive on time to complete your temperature scan, sanitation and waivers. Please enter at your appointment time and no earlier as our reception area will be closed to limit capacity.
Running Late? please alert our Guest Service Team – we may need to abbreviate or reschedule your service.
Please visit solo to help with social distancing. We welcome guests who are receiving services and will not allow additional patrons such as children, friends or partners. We are only allowing minor children with appointments and caregivers.
Please wear a face mask that loops behind the ears rather than ties behind the head. All guests and team members are required to wear a mask. We will have disposable masks available for purchase if you need one.
Bring an extra layer. Because face masks will be required, we will be adjusting our thermostats down a bit.
Bring only the necessities please consider only bringing a form of payment, keys and your phone — just what you can fit on your lap or in pockets.
Blow Dry services may be modified according to your preference.
Color Correction and excessive re-growth color services will be quoted and priced accordingly as there may be extra time and product required.
Cashless transactions are encouraged, some of our team will be accepting gratuities via Venmo, cash will be accepted, if needed.
Beverage offering suspended Our complimentary beverage offering has been temporarily suspended, please bring your own, sealed beverage to enjoy.
Some services are temporarily suspended. They include:
- Full facial, lip and chin waxing
- Facials requiring removal of a mask
- Side-by-side pedicure services — unless physical barriers are installed
- Select Aveda rituals
- Product sampling & merchandise returns
- Hot stones, paraffin and towels for select services
- Couples massage
- Blankets and padding have been removed from Massage and treatment tables
Reception and waiting areas are temporarily closed in both salon & spa, so please arrive promptly and depart following your service.
Color processing areas will be modified to practice social distancing. Guests may be invited to process upstairs in Wyandotte, their vehicle, or our spa
To enhance social distancing, seating has been adjusted, spa parties will be separated and plexiglass barriers have been installed.
Our team is BARBICIDE CERTIFIED and sanitation of high-touch areas, surfaces, tools and workstations will occur between guests and throughout the day.
SAFETY IS THE NEW LUXURY
Rest assured, we are open with your safety as our priority, we are committed to following enhanced measures and standards to ensure sanitation and wellness.
You are going to always have the same great service, but some things will be changing, temporarily and we hope for the better. We are thankful for your patience as we practice a new way of serving you.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE, INDEMNIFICATION, HOLD HARMLESS, LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
We all know that these are uncertain times. The risks of COVID-19 are not well understood and thereis controversy among the experts on how the virus can spread and difficulty in scientifically determining whether anyone has the virus at any moment in time.
In consideration for providing haircuts, color, nail, esthetician and massage therapy services, by signing on the attached you agree to accept all responsibility for the risk that you may contract COVID-19. While we are taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously, by employing new safety and sanitation initiatives, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you from contracting COVID-19.
In signing the attached,
I agree that if I take any steps to make a claim for damages against Daybreak Salon and Spa, its agents, employees or any other released parties arising out of my receipt of services during my visit to Daybreak’s facilities, I shall be obligated to pay all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred as a result of such claim.
I acknowledge that I can go elsewhere to have my hair, nail, skin and massage services and I acknowledge that Daybreak Salon and Spa is not the only salon and spa where I may receive these services. By signing this Agreement, I acknowledge that I am free to go to other salons who may not require my agreement to accept responsibility for contracting COVID-19 and I chose to have hair, nail, skin or massage services.